Current schedule for this leadership workshop starting November 2nd, 2017!
Leading with Confidence
Are you a manager and want to become a highly effective leader?
Are your professional results where they could be?
Is your career progressing to your liking?
Are you plateauing?
Do you feel being undervalued and overworked?
We have the solution for you! Join us now and you will become the leader you know you can be!Guaranteed!
Modern leadership requires the skills to lead people to a higher level of productivity and successful outcomes. Every company and organization is forced to accomplish more with less in our global environment. Effective leaders are a key ingredient for increased profitability and growth for businesses and organizations.
What is a leader's basic function?
There are essentially 3 fundamental factors to consider:
A leader's primary purpose is to create results.
Leadership is creating results THROUGH people.
Leadership is situational.
Our structured, interactive process will provide you with the toolbox, techniques and self awareness to achieve leadership excellence!
REGISTER NOW for this life changing, high intensity leadership development boot camp and you will catapult yourself to a new level of organizational AND personal achievement!
ADDED BONUS FOR EARLY REGISTRATION:
TWO 1:1 coaching calls with executive coach Manfred Gollent following the completion of the program!
This leadership development process is designed to help managers develop an extensive skill set needed to do more with less and be able to aggressively accomplish organizational and personal goals as well as business objectives.
As a result of this process, you will capture why and how you can be essential to achieving organizational goals. This high intensity workshop makes effective leadership not only possible, but eminently rewarding.
What can you expect as a result?
- Improved Organizational Results
- Professional Expectations Accomplished
- Increased Personal Achievements
- Cohesive, Energized Teams & Departments
- Increased Retention Rate
- Maximized Employee Engagement
- Developed and Sustained Corporate Values
- Reduced Stress Level
- Better Work/Live Balance
Key Issues Covered Within This program
- Manager as a Leader
- Criteria for Goal Setting
- Order of Values
- Solution and Action Steps
- Leadership Confidence
- Attitude Motivation
- The Power of TA
- Priorities and Decisions
- Management Communications
- Making the Most of Your Time
- Subordinate Development
- Creating a Problem Solving Environment
- Discipline and Team Building
A UNIQUE GROUP COACHING EXPERIENCE!
This highly interactive group coaching workshop will help you to expand your leadership toolbox to lead your area of responsibility with confidence and improve your effectiveness in leading your department as well as managing across departmental boundaries.
This highly interactive program is limited to 16 participants
6 consecutive workshop sessions of 4 hours every other week
Downtown Greenville, SC
- 11/02/2017 @ 9am - 12pm Kick-Off workshop
- 11/17/2017 @ 8am - 12pm First workshop
- 12/05/2017 @ 8am - 12pm Second workshop
- 12/19/2017 @ 8am - 12pm Third workshop
- 01/04/2018@ 8am - 12pm Fourth workshop
- 01/18/2018@ 8am - 12pm Last workshop
- $2,195 per participant for the first 10 participants or for registration by before 10/20/2017
- $2,495.- per participant for registration after 10/20/2018
- Registration is on a "first come, first serve" basis and close 10/26/2017. You will receive a digital invoice within 24 hours of completing the form below. The registration process is completed and confirmed when your payment is received. Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 245-2324 for special discounts of 3 or more participants from the same company.
ADDED BONUS FOR EARLY REGISTRATION:
TWO 1:1 coaching calls with executive coach Manfred Gollent following the completion of the program! Register NOW for this life changing, high intensity leadership development boot camp and you will never look back!
Please, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call (864)245-2324 should you have any questions