A new schedule for this leadership workshop will be released soon!
Operational Leadership Excellence
Do people follow you with enthusiasm and passion?
Do they enjoy working for you?
Do you always set the right example?
Would you think there is any room for improvement?
Are you a department manager in a manufacturing, administration, finance, marketing or technical environment? This is the opportunity to change your and your organization's future by becoming the extraordinary leader you know you can be!
Over the last several years, management has taken on many new and complex dimensions. Advancing technology, changing values and increasing global competition have created new and exciting possibilities for every company. The challenge facing management today is developing an organization that can achieve tomorrow’s goals while continuing to meet the daily challenges of today’s constantly changing business environment. To balance these organizational and economic demands a leader needs a systematic, results-oriented approach to organizing, leading and motivating people.
Modern leadership requires the skills to lead people to a higher level of productivity and successful outcomes. Every company and organization is forced to accomplish more with less in our global environment. Effective leaders are a key ingredient for increased profitability and growth for businesses and organizations.
What is a leader's basic function?
There are essentially 3 fundamental factors to consider:
A leaders primary purpose is to create results.
Leadership is creating results THROUGH people.
Leadership is situational.
This leadership development process will provide you with the toolbox, techniques and conscious awareness to achieve operational leadership excellence!
REGISTER NOW for this life changing, high intensity leadership development boot camp and you will catapult yourself to a new level of organizational AND personal achievement!
ADDED BONUS FOR EARLY REGISTRATION:
TWO 1:1 coaching calls with executive coach Manfred Gollent following the completion of the program!
This operational leadership development process is designed to help managers develop the skills needed to do more with less and be able to aggressively accomplish organizational and personal goals as well as business objectives. As a result of this process, you will capture why and how you can be essential to achieving organizational goals. This high intensity workshop makes effective leadership not only possible, but eminently rewarding.
What can you expect as a result?
- Improved Organizational Results
- Professional Expectations Accomplished
- Increased Personal Achievements
- Cohesive, Energized Teams & Departments
- Increased Retention Rate
- Maximized Employee Engagement
- Developed and Sustained Corporate Values
- Reduced Stress Level
- Better Work/Live Balance
Key Issues Covered Within This program
- Manager as a Leader
- Criteria for Goal Setting
- Order of Values
- Solution and Action Steps
- Leadership Confidence
- Attitude Motivation
- Transaction Analysis
- Timing and Decisions
- Management Communications
- Making the Most of Your Time
- Subordinate Development
- Creating a Problem Solving Environment
- Discipline and Team Building
A UNIQUE GROUP COACHING EXPERIENCE!
This highly interactive group coaching workshop will help you to expand your leadership toolbox to lead your area of responsibility with confidence and improve your effectiveness in leading your department as well as managing across departmental boundaries.
This highly interactive program is limited to 16 participants
1.5 hour initial webinar to prepare for the actual workshops, followed by 3 full day group work sessions at a convenient location in Greenvilles, SC
- Participant preparation webinar TBD at 3pm to 4:30pm
- Executive Leadership Boot Camp
- Day one: TBD from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Day two: TBD from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Day three: TBD from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- All relevant work and reading materials
- Assessment instruments
- Non-alcoholic beverages during work sessions, snacks,
- Lunch on the three group workshop days
- $2,295 per participant for registration by before TBD
- $2,495.- per participant for registration between TBD
- Registration is on a "first come, first serve" basis. You will receive a digital invoice within 24 hours of completing the form below. The registration process is completed and confirmed when your payment is received. Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 245-2324 for special discounts of 3 or more participants from the same company.
ADDED BONUS FOR EARLY REGISTRATION:
TWO 1:1 coaching calls with executive coach Manfred Gollent following the completion of the program! Register NOW for this life changing, high intensity leadership development boot camp and you will never look back!
Please, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call (864)245-2324 should you have any questions