Leading like a true Executive
- You are an entrepreneur, business owner or an executive leading a business (or business unit)?
- Have you ever felt having to do things yourself to get them done right?
- Do you have too little time and too much to do?
- Do you feel your people are not on the same page with you?
- Do you have to micro-manage to get results?
- Do you think your business could be more profitable if your organization would function a little better?
- Do you feel your company's innovation lacks steam?
- Is it a little lonely at the top?
Success in today’s complex business environment is challenging, and the rules are constantly changing. We can be assured of several things: the challenges facing us today will become even more intense; the speed with which change is occurring around us will increase, and the competition will intensify.
The predominant purpose for you as the business leader is to create results!
Leadership is creating results THROUGH people.
To mold and lead an organization that will establish and maintain a competitive advantage, you (the executive) will have to transform your organizational culture that may have been founded on yesterday’s paradigms and ideas. Priorities will shift and thinking will have to change. Attitudes and behaviors reflecting new and different social and organizational values will have to be adapted. For many people, learning to adjust to change will be difficult and managing change will present even greater challenges. Organizational success requires leaders that are focused on positive results and have the leadership toolbox right for the task!
Does what you read above sound familiar? MAYBE you thought of it MORE THAN ONCE…
...then REGISTER NOW for this life changing, high intensity entrepreneurial leadership development boot camp and you will take a big leap forward!
ADDED BONUS FOR EARLY REGISTRATION:
TWO 1:1 coaching calls with executive coach Manfred Gollent following the completion of the program!
What should you expect?
This executive leadership development process offers a proven path to help you create an environment in which people will be excited about "operationalizing" the established vision. It will provide you with the techniques for aligning your resources, and guidelines for effectively leading people to higher levels of performance.
Critical Issues Covered Within this Process
- Leadership comes from within
- The challenge of leadership
- Leading with a cause
- Dealing with change
- Organizational alignment
- Goal accomplishment
- Effective planning
- Leadership responsibility
- Understanding human potential
- Building teams
- Understanding behavior
- Building success attitudes and habits
What will you and your company potentially gain?
- Purpose driven executive leadership excellence
- Increased market share
- Maximized return on your intellectual capital
- Increased shareholder earnings
- Maximized retention of your best talent
- Strengthened focus on attracting, servicing and keeping customers
- Greater employee contributions to company results
- Defined strategic direction
- Developed and sustained corporate values
- Higher level of employee satisfaction
- Enhanced work/life balance for you and your people
A UNIQUE GROUP COACHING EXPERIENCE!
This highly interactive group coaching workshop will help you to expand your leadership toolbox to manage the business and improve your effectiveness in managing your projects across departmental boundaries.
This highly interactive program is limited to 12 participants
1.5 hour initial webinar to prepare for the actual workshops, followed by 3 full day group work sessions at convenient location in Greenvilles, SC
- Participant preparation webinar May 12, 2017 at 4pm to 5:30pm
- Executive Leadership Boot Camp
- Day one: June 9, 2017 from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Day two: July 14, 2017 from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Day three: August 11, 2017 from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- All relevant work and reading materials
- Assessment instruments
- Non-alcoholic beverages during work sessions, snacks,
- Lunch with a business leader on the three group workshop days
- $2,895 per participant for registration by before April 28, 2017
- $3,195.- per participant for registration between April 29, 2017 and May 7, 2017
- Registration is on a "first come, first serve" basis. You will receive a digital invoice within 24 hours of completing the form below. The registration process is completed and confirmed when your payment is received. Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 245-2324 for special discounts of 3 or more participants from the same company.
ADDED BONUS FOR EARLY REGISTRATION:
TWO 1:1 coaching calls with executive coach Manfred Gollent following the completion of the program! Register NOW for this life changing, high intensity leadership development boot camp and you will never look back!
Please, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call (864)245-2324 should you have any questions