A new schedule for this leadership boot camp coming soon!
Effective Project Leadership for Technology Professionals
Congratulations! You are an enthusiastic technology project manager! You got all your tools lined up! You learned the different planning methods, you trained hard on the main project management software packages in great detail, CPM, Agile, SCRUM, you know it all, you have attained your certifications as a project manager... what could go wrong?
Hopefully nothing. Your projects are now all on time, on budget and produce exactly the targeted results, right? If yes, stop here. In case it is not exactly that way.... continue reading and take action.
The challenge for project managers has never been greater! In today’s business environment of rapid change and increasing uncertainty, only leaders who know who they are and where they are going will succeed. For project leaders managing change is not sufficient. they must initiate, direct and thrive on it in an agile fashion!
- Why is project management generally so stressful?
- How can I get people to do what they are supposed to do?
- What are real reasons that targets are rarely met?
- What is wrong with the process?
- What other tools would make a difference in getting improved results?
Are these Questions you may have asked yourself? maybe more than once…
...then REGISTER NOW for this life changing, high intensity leadership development boot camp and you will never look back!
Added bonus for early registration:
TWO 1:1 coaching calls with executive coach Manfred Gollent following the completion of the program!
What will you gain?
- Taking real Control of Your Future
- Enhanced Leadership Toolbox
- Increased Project Profitability
- More Personal Time and Freedom
- A Clear, Focused Direction
- Enhanced Leadership Ability
- Results-Oriented Attitudes
- Developing Your Project Team
- Creating a Vision for Personal Direction and Decision Making
- Living Your Purpose with Joy
YOUR RESULTS WILL BE MEASURABLE!
(project) Leadership is creating results through people.
Our Leadership Development process is a structured, open-ended pragmatic approach to leadership growth. The process is designed to help you develop the attitudes, skills, and qualities necessary for personal and organizational leadership.
Three Essential Elements
Attitude Development: 85% of creating the result you desire comes from your attitude! In order to create an environment of positive attitudes and possibility thinking, it is important for you as a leader to understand where and how attitudes are formed and how those attitudes can be developed and adapted to foster your success.
Interpersonal Skills: All of what a leader is involved in and therefore accomplishes involves other people. Remember: Leadership is creating results THROUGH people! To be effective in this continuous challenge it is important to learn, understand, and use interpersonal skills effectively.
Reliable Goal Achievement: Leadership, among other things, is the process of providing organizational direction and accomplishing necessary objectives. Our goal achievement model provides the tools and process necessary to accomplish goals more often, in order to maximize results and outcomes.
Critical Issues Covered Within our Process
- Leadership Basics
- Authority and Power, two different concepts of equal importance
- Types of Formal Leadership
- Directing Change for Success
- Behavior, Conditioning and Habits
- The Value of Mistakes
- Criteria for Effective Goal Setting and Goal Achievement
- Obstacles to Your Success
- Overcoming Obstacles to Change
- Decision Making and the Courage to act
- Planning with a Purpose
- Delegation and Management
- Communication and Human Relations
- Motivation and the Power of Enrollment
- Creative Problem Solving in a Team Environment
- Collaboration for desired Outcomes
A Unique Group Coaching Experience!
This highly interactive group coaching workshop will help you to expand your leadership toolbox to manage the business and improve your effectiveness in managing your projects across departmental boundaries.
This interactive program is limited to 20 participants
6 consecutive workshop sessions of 4 hours every other week in Greenvilles, SC
- Early Registration: $1,995 per participant for the first 10 participants or before tba, whichever comes first .
- $2,195.- per participant for registration after tba.
- Registration is on a "first come, first serve" basis and closes tba. Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- All relevant work and reading materials, assessment instruments and 6 workshops included
ADDED BONUS FOR EARLY REGISTRATION:
TWO 1:1 laser coaching calls with leadership coach Manfred Gollent following the completion of the program!
Register NOW for this life changing, high intensity leadership development boot camp and you will never look back!
Please, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call (864)245-2324 should you have any questions